Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Session - Surprise Mom!

I just love surprises! The moment Amy told me that she wanted me to do a session with her nieces to surprise her sister with framed images for Christmas, I knew I had to be a part of it.  Christmas surprises are the best!  I just loved the time I spent with the girls.  Each of the so gorgeous yet so uniquely different from one another-perfection! 


I've been counting down the days until I could share these. As you can see even on a very chilly day we were able to capture some amazing shots. Needless to say mom was overjoyed with her present and the girls did such a great time at the shoot and keeping their session top secret.  Mom's gift to me...a lovely email that melted my heart - I just love having the change to be a part of so much happiness. 

      

 















No comments:

Post a Comment