Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wedding: Marci & John...THAT'S A WINNER!

Marci and John Reiter (yes same last name but no relation) were referred to me by Marci’s mother (hi Patty!), a friend and client of mine. This fun couple lives in California but both call St. Louis their home town which is obvious by their love for the Cardinals. Before the ceremony we braving the cold and wind to hit a few landmarks that remind the couple of home...and yes, White Castle ranks up there with Busch Stadium and the Arch. Every detail of the wedding day was perfect from the baseball centerpieces, cracker jacks Guest Gifts, Seating Chart roasters, Jersey signing, home run cake and even the tiger bus. To Marci and John - I lift my crave case to you my friends and toast your beautiful family. Thanks for asking be me a part of your special day. Thanks a winner folks! 







No comments:

Post a Comment